Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa
Pionyang, June 29 (RHC)-- Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa met Wednesday in Pionyang with his counterpart in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea Choe Ryong Hae.
Valdés mesa arrived in Pionyang from China, where he held talks with top government and Communist party authorities, including President Xi Jinping, who is also the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and with the country's Vice President and politburo member Li Yuanchao.
The visits to China and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea are part of Valdés Mesa's current tour of Asian socialist countries to report on the results of the recently held 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party (PCC).
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4714
- today: 3292
- online: 145
- total: 6742239