Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa
Pionyang, June 29 (RHC)-- Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa met Wednesday in Pionyang with his counterpart in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea Choe Ryong Hae.
Valdés mesa arrived in Pionyang from China, where he held talks with top government and Communist party authorities, including President Xi Jinping, who is also the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and with the country's Vice President and politburo member Li Yuanchao.
The visits to China and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea are part of Valdés Mesa's current tour of Asian socialist countries to report on the results of the recently held 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party (PCC).
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 380
- online: 83
- total: 5867101