Geneva, June 30 (RHC)-- Cuba has renewed its support for and solidarity with the independence cause of the Palestinian people and called for a lasting peace and stability for all Middle East countries and peoples alike.
Addressing a United Nations International Meeting in Support of Israeli-Palestinian Peace in Geneva, Switzerland, Cuban representative Anayansi Rodríguez condemned Israel's continued colonization campaign in the Palestinian territories and all the associated policies and practices, which violate International Law and UN resolutions on the issue.
The Cuban diplomat stressed that a peaceful, lasting resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict must inevitably entail an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories and a two-state solution under the terms agreed in 1967.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1146
- online: 182
- total: 4088346