Geneva, June 30 (RHC)-- Cuba has renewed its support for and solidarity with the independence cause of the Palestinian people and called for a lasting peace and stability for all Middle East countries and peoples alike.
Addressing a United Nations International Meeting in Support of Israeli-Palestinian Peace in Geneva, Switzerland, Cuban representative Anayansi Rodríguez condemned Israel's continued colonization campaign in the Palestinian territories and all the associated policies and practices, which violate International Law and UN resolutions on the issue.
The Cuban diplomat stressed that a peaceful, lasting resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict must inevitably entail an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories and a two-state solution under the terms agreed in 1967.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3279
- online: 120
- total: 4377401