Geneva, June 30 (RHC)-- Cuba has renewed its support for and solidarity with the independence cause of the Palestinian people and called for a lasting peace and stability for all Middle East countries and peoples alike.
Addressing a United Nations International Meeting in Support of Israeli-Palestinian Peace in Geneva, Switzerland, Cuban representative Anayansi Rodríguez condemned Israel's continued colonization campaign in the Palestinian territories and all the associated policies and practices, which violate International Law and UN resolutions on the issue.
The Cuban diplomat stressed that a peaceful, lasting resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict must inevitably entail an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories and a two-state solution under the terms agreed in 1967.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 3675
- online: 119
- total: 4830461