Havana, July 1 (RHC)-- Cuba and Sweden have signed an agreement to restructure Cuba's debt with the European country.
The signing was in the framework of a meeting in Havana between Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas and Ms. Elsa Maria Kristine Erlandsson Juarez, chargé d'affaires of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Sweden in Cuba.
Cabrisas explained that the agreement is part of the process of implementation of the Multilateral Agreement reached between the Caribbean country and the Ad-Hoc Group of Creditor Countries in the Paris Club.
The two parties stressed the importance of this agreement for the further development of economic, commercial and financial exchanges between Cuba and Sweden.
The Charge d'Affaires was accompanied by the Third Secretary of the mission, Ms. Tove Maria Silveira Wennergren.
Cuba was also represented at the meeting by Amelia Morales, Deputy Minister of Planning and the Economy; Isaac Hernandez, director for Foreign Debt of the Central Bank of Cuba, and Manuel Pírez, director of International Law of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, among other officials.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2395
- online: 259
- total: 4098350