Vice President of Cuba's Council of State Gladys Bejerano
Havana, July 8 (ACN/RHC)-- Vice President of Cuba's Council of State Gladys Bejerano signed in Havana a book of condolences opened at the Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, in tribute to former Prime Minister Patrick Manning, who died on July 2nd.
Vice President Bejerano conveyed sympathies to the government and people of Trinidad and Tobago and the family of the late Caribbean leader. She reaffirmed the strength of the historic bilateral ties between Trinidad and Tobago and Cuba.
The Cuban vice president was accompanied by Rogelio Sierra, Deputy Foreign Minister, and other officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 1113
- online: 127
- total: 5035008