Havana, July 11 (RHC)--The Puerto Rican Juan Rius Rivera Solidarity with Cuba Brigade is expected to arrive in Havana today. Over a hundred activists making up the group are scheduled to visit the provinces of Santa Clara, Granma, Holguin and the city of Trinidad, in Santi Spirits.
In Cuba the Puerto Ricans will have a tight agenda. It will include actions on celebration of the 90th birthday of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
This is the brigade's 25th visit to Cuba.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 1118
- online: 152
- total: 4217212