Havana, July 11 (RHC)--The Puerto Rican Juan Rius Rivera Solidarity with Cuba Brigade is expected to arrive in Havana today. Over a hundred activists making up the group are scheduled to visit the provinces of Santa Clara, Granma, Holguin and the city of Trinidad, in Santi Spirits.
In Cuba the Puerto Ricans will have a tight agenda. It will include actions on celebration of the 90th birthday of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
This is the brigade's 25th visit to Cuba.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1136
- online: 98
- total: 4470883