Havana, July 11 (RHC)--The Puerto Rican Juan Rius Rivera Solidarity with Cuba Brigade is expected to arrive in Havana today. Over a hundred activists making up the group are scheduled to visit the provinces of Santa Clara, Granma, Holguin and the city of Trinidad, in Santi Spirits.
In Cuba the Puerto Ricans will have a tight agenda. It will include actions on celebration of the 90th birthday of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
This is the brigade's 25th visit to Cuba.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2649
- online: 191
- total: 3859510