Havana, July 11 (RHC)--The Puerto Rican Juan Rius Rivera Solidarity with Cuba Brigade is expected to arrive in Havana today. Over a hundred activists making up the group are scheduled to visit the provinces of Santa Clara, Granma, Holguin and the city of Trinidad, in Santi Spirits.
In Cuba the Puerto Ricans will have a tight agenda. It will include actions on celebration of the 90th birthday of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
This is the brigade's 25th visit to Cuba.
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 3060
- online: 115
- total: 4942636