Caracas, July 11 (RHC)--The Venezuelan orders Bicentennial of the Battle of Araure and Argimiro Gabaldon have been awarded Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro on the occasion of his 90th birthday this August 13th.
In a ceremony at the Ezequiel Zamora National Experimental University, located in the Venezuelan state of Portuguesa, the governor of that territory Reynaldo Castaneda Rivas, expressed satisfaction over the awarding of Fidel Castro, whom he called commander of commanders. Fidel Castro's universal thinking has guided us, his humanistic outlook has become a paradigm of ethical dignity for Cuba and the world, said the governor.
Cuban diplomat Ignacio Echeverria received the awards in the name of the Cuban leader.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 974
- online: 117
- total: 5031245