Caracas, July 11 (RHC)--The Venezuelan orders Bicentennial of the Battle of Araure and Argimiro Gabaldon have been awarded Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro on the occasion of his 90th birthday this August 13th.
In a ceremony at the Ezequiel Zamora National Experimental University, located in the Venezuelan state of Portuguesa, the governor of that territory Reynaldo Castaneda Rivas, expressed satisfaction over the awarding of Fidel Castro, whom he called commander of commanders. Fidel Castro's universal thinking has guided us, his humanistic outlook has become a paradigm of ethical dignity for Cuba and the world, said the governor.
Cuban diplomat Ignacio Echeverria received the awards in the name of the Cuban leader.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 3080
- online: 136
- total: 5537633