Caracas, July 11 (RHC)--The Venezuelan orders Bicentennial of the Battle of Araure and Argimiro Gabaldon have been awarded Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro on the occasion of his 90th birthday this August 13th.
In a ceremony at the Ezequiel Zamora National Experimental University, located in the Venezuelan state of Portuguesa, the governor of that territory Reynaldo Castaneda Rivas, expressed satisfaction over the awarding of Fidel Castro, whom he called commander of commanders. Fidel Castro's universal thinking has guided us, his humanistic outlook has become a paradigm of ethical dignity for Cuba and the world, said the governor.
Cuban diplomat Ignacio Echeverria received the awards in the name of the Cuban leader.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 1321
- online: 113
- total: 5250657