Havana, July 12 (RHC)--The 2016 contingent of the Puerto Rican Juan Rius Rivera Solidarity with Cuba Brigade arrived in Havana on Monday. Over a hundred activists make up the group this year. This is the brigade's 25th visit to Cuba.
The Puerto Rican solidarity activists are scheduled to visit the provinces of Santa Clara, Granma, Holguin and the city of Trinidad, in Sancti Spirits. Their agenda in Cuba also includes actions in celebration of the 90th birthday of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2868
- online: 199
- total: 3836838