Havana, October 30 (RHC)-- The 38th Cuban Congress on Pediatrics will take place January 24th through the 26th in Havana. Organized by the Cuban Society of Pediatrics, the event will run parallel to the 7th International Symposium on Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care.
Dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the Cuban Society of Pediatrics, the event focused on prevention, healthy child care and the most common health problems and disorders affecting today's children and youth.
According to the organizers, the event aims to identify root causes of these problems, toward promoting healthy life styles and best practices, thus preventing most chronic illnesses affecting young adults.
The event will serve as a space for delegates from around the world to debate and share their experiences and expertise and form alliances toward achieving the desired goals.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3201
- online: 107
- total: 5446131