Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics opened sessions Wednesday in Havana with the participation of experts from 10 countries exchanging on the advances of human genetics.
The event focuses on genetics in the era of human genomes and their role in disease prevention.
The gathering has attracted experts and scholars from the United States, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Germany, Brazil, Spain and the host country, Cuba.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1972
- online: 98
- total: 4844109