Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics opened sessions Wednesday in Havana with the participation of experts from 10 countries exchanging on the advances of human genetics.
The event focuses on genetics in the era of human genomes and their role in disease prevention.
The gathering has attracted experts and scholars from the United States, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Germany, Brazil, Spain and the host country, Cuba.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 2214
- online: 137
- total: 5436116