Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics opened sessions Wednesday in Havana with the participation of experts from 10 countries exchanging on the advances of human genetics.
The event focuses on genetics in the era of human genomes and their role in disease prevention.
The gathering has attracted experts and scholars from the United States, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Germany, Brazil, Spain and the host country, Cuba.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 1090
- online: 92
- total: 4379076