Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics opened sessions Wednesday in Havana with the participation of experts from 10 countries exchanging on the advances of human genetics.
The event focuses on genetics in the era of human genomes and their role in disease prevention.
The gathering has attracted experts and scholars from the United States, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela, Germany, Brazil, Spain and the host country, Cuba.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1107
- online: 188
- total: 4088307