Havana, November 17 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics concluded Friday in Havana after three days of intense exchanges between Cuban and foreign geneticists and scholars from the U.S., Ecuador, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Germany and Spain.
The event focused on the latest advances in the field, particularly the role of human genome in disease prevention. Topics under discussion included immunogenetics methods and applications in clinical practice, preconception risks.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2472
- online: 164
- total: 4476152