Havana, November 17 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics concluded Friday in Havana after three days of intense exchanges between Cuban and foreign geneticists and scholars from the U.S., Ecuador, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Germany and Spain.
The event focused on the latest advances in the field, particularly the role of human genome in disease prevention. Topics under discussion included immunogenetics methods and applications in clinical practice, preconception risks.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 614
- online: 120
- total: 5434516