Havana, November 17 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics concluded Friday in Havana after three days of intense exchanges between Cuban and foreign geneticists and scholars from the U.S., Ecuador, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Germany and Spain.
The event focused on the latest advances in the field, particularly the role of human genome in disease prevention. Topics under discussion included immunogenetics methods and applications in clinical practice, preconception risks.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2959
- online: 197
- total: 4103155