Havana, November 29 (RHC)-- The Eighth Congress of the Cuban Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation began Wednesday in Havana with the participation of national and foreign delegates to discuss the results achieved in that specialty.
The meeting runs in parallel to the Third International Symposium on Medical Hydrology and will cover various topics such as neurological rehabilitation, and neurophysiology, manual therapy and ozone therapy, among others.
During Rehabilitation 2017, a scientific-commercial exhibition will take place, where institutions, laboratories, national and foreign firms will be able to exhibit equipment, technologies and literature.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1128
- online: 171
- total: 4088328