Havana, November 29 (RHC)-- The Eighth Congress of the Cuban Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation began Wednesday in Havana with the participation of national and foreign delegates to discuss the results achieved in that specialty.
The meeting runs in parallel to the Third International Symposium on Medical Hydrology and will cover various topics such as neurological rehabilitation, and neurophysiology, manual therapy and ozone therapy, among others.
During Rehabilitation 2017, a scientific-commercial exhibition will take place, where institutions, laboratories, national and foreign firms will be able to exhibit equipment, technologies and literature.
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3208
- today: 2623
- online: 115
- total: 5430042