Havana, November 29 (RHC)-- The Eighth Congress of the Cuban Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation began Wednesday in Havana with the participation of national and foreign delegates to discuss the results achieved in that specialty.
The meeting runs in parallel to the Third International Symposium on Medical Hydrology and will cover various topics such as neurological rehabilitation, and neurophysiology, manual therapy and ozone therapy, among others.
During Rehabilitation 2017, a scientific-commercial exhibition will take place, where institutions, laboratories, national and foreign firms will be able to exhibit equipment, technologies and literature.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2239
- online: 118
- total: 4380225