Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes working meetings with his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem.
In addition to visiting health centers and scientific research, during his stay in Iran, the Cuban minister will review the compliance of the bilateral memorandums of understanding, and explore with the hosts cooperation opportunities.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 2184
- online: 106
- total: 4611110