Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes working meetings with his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem.
In addition to visiting health centers and scientific research, during his stay in Iran, the Cuban minister will review the compliance of the bilateral memorandums of understanding, and explore with the hosts cooperation opportunities.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2651
- online: 114
- total: 5255201