Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes working meetings with his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem.
In addition to visiting health centers and scientific research, during his stay in Iran, the Cuban minister will review the compliance of the bilateral memorandums of understanding, and explore with the hosts cooperation opportunities.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2521
- online: 119
- total: 4945365