Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Ninth Congress of Microbiology and Parasitology began Monday in Cuba with delgates from more than 150 nations.
The participanting scientists are paying tribute to the 80th anniversary of the Pedro Kouri Institute of Tropical Medicine, the institution dedicated to the study of infectious diseases.
Convened at Havana's International Convention Center, a seminar on HIV infection is being held at the same time as debates are taking place at the Congress.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2921
- online: 168
- total: 4103117