Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Ninth Congress of Microbiology and Parasitology began Monday in Cuba with delgates from more than 150 nations.
The participanting scientists are paying tribute to the 80th anniversary of the Pedro Kouri Institute of Tropical Medicine, the institution dedicated to the study of infectious diseases.
Convened at Havana's International Convention Center, a seminar on HIV infection is being held at the same time as debates are taking place at the Congress.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2283
- online: 135
- total: 5553399