Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Ninth Congress of Microbiology and Parasitology began Monday in Cuba with delgates from more than 150 nations.
The participanting scientists are paying tribute to the 80th anniversary of the Pedro Kouri Institute of Tropical Medicine, the institution dedicated to the study of infectious diseases.
Convened at Havana's International Convention Center, a seminar on HIV infection is being held at the same time as debates are taking place at the Congress.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3243
- online: 120
- total: 4489095