Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Ninth Congress of Microbiology and Parasitology began Monday in Cuba with delgates from more than 150 nations.
The participanting scientists are paying tribute to the 80th anniversary of the Pedro Kouri Institute of Tropical Medicine, the institution dedicated to the study of infectious diseases.
Convened at Havana's International Convention Center, a seminar on HIV infection is being held at the same time as debates are taking place at the Congress.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 2184
- online: 103
- total: 4611110