New Delhi, December 6 (RHC)-- Cuba and India signed a memorandum of understanding Wednesday to boost bilateral cooperation in the field of health care.
During a ceremony in New Delhi, the health ministers from both nations said the new accord covers such areas as human resources training, exchange of experiences and expertise and the purchase of pharmaceuticals.
Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales took the opportunity to thank the Indian government and people for their solidarity, particularly in the wake of the devastation caused in Cuba last September by Hurricane Irma.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 839
- online: 111
- total: 5669089