New Delhi, December 6 (RHC)-- Cuba and India signed a memorandum of understanding Wednesday to boost bilateral cooperation in the field of health care.
During a ceremony in New Delhi, the health ministers from both nations said the new accord covers such areas as human resources training, exchange of experiences and expertise and the purchase of pharmaceuticals.
Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales took the opportunity to thank the Indian government and people for their solidarity, particularly in the wake of the devastation caused in Cuba last September by Hurricane Irma.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 2918
- online: 170
- total: 4103114