Havana, October 4 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba’s minister of public health José Angel Portal met in Havana with Kyaw Tint Swe, Union Minister for the Office of the State Counselor and special envoy of the Government of Myanmar.
The website of the Cuban health ministry (MINSAP) reports that Swe is in Cuba, with a large delegation, to officially announce the opening of his country’s diplomatic mission in Havana.
In this context, the Myanmar official voiced his country’s interest in establishing bilateral cooperation relations in the health sector.
The top Cuban health official pointed to such areas as academic services, and the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
Meanwhile, the special envoy affirmed that his country has "much to learn from the Cuban experience" and described the Cuban health system as one of the best in the world.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 29 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 28 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 27, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 27 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 26, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6447
- today: 5359
- online: 183
- total: 8045346