Villa Clara, October 7(RHC-ACN)-- Some 300 cardiologists from Cuba and other nations will participate in the international conference Cardiovilla 2019, set for October 8th through the 10th, organized by the Villa Clara branch of the Cuban Society of Cardiology and the Ernesto Guevara Cardiocenter.
Foreign delegates come from Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, United States, Bolivia, Venezuela, Canada, Panama, Nicaragua, Angola and Ginea Bissau.
In statements to ACN, Jesus Satorre Ygualada, director of the Cardiocenter, pointed to several parallel events, among them the 6th Congress on Cardiology, the 3rd Symposium on Cardiovascular Paradoxes and the 5th Workshop on Cardiovascular Risk. Other associated academic activities include six pre-congress courses on such issues as heart health and sports, fetal and child echo-cardiography, cardiovascular rehabilitation and heart disease prevention.
Foreign personalities, who have confirmed their participation, include the president of the Swiss Federation of Cardiology, professors from Spain and the US American Heart Association.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 29 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 28 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 27, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 27 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 26, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6447
- today: 5694
- online: 175
- total: 8045681