Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba celebrated the Day of Latin American Medicine on Tuesday with the country reporting the lowest infant mortality rate in its history, according to Health Minister Roberto Morales.
Doctor Morales said in statements to local television that the country registered a 4.2 infant mortality rate, an indicator keeping stable in all Cuban provinces within a range going from 3 to 5.5 percent, a result which proves the sustainable work underway in the Cuban health sector.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1296
- online: 115
- total: 4474976