Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba celebrated the Day of Latin American Medicine on Tuesday with the country reporting the lowest infant mortality rate in its history, according to Health Minister Roberto Morales.
Doctor Morales said in statements to local television that the country registered a 4.2 infant mortality rate, an indicator keeping stable in all Cuban provinces within a range going from 3 to 5.5 percent, a result which proves the sustainable work underway in the Cuban health sector.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 3766
- online: 212
- total: 4219860