Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba celebrated the Day of Latin American Medicine on Tuesday with the country reporting the lowest infant mortality rate in its history, according to Health Minister Roberto Morales.
Doctor Morales said in statements to local television that the country registered a 4.2 infant mortality rate, an indicator keeping stable in all Cuban provinces within a range going from 3 to 5.5 percent, a result which proves the sustainable work underway in the Cuban health sector.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3235
- today: 1169
- online: 101
- total: 5425380