Miranda, July 31 (RHC) –- Communist Party Central Committee member and head of its International Relations Department, Jose Ramon Balaguer, told a group of Cuban doctors that they should feel satisfied for their contribution to the consolidation of the Bolivarian Revolution.
“Your work for the benefit of the Venezuelan people will have humanitarian feelings prevail in the future and among all,” said Balaguer after a tour of Venezuela’s National Medical Genetic Center in the state of Miranda.
Accompanied by Victor Gaute Head of the Office in charge of internationalist missions and by Roberto Gonzalez, head of the Cuban Medical Mission, Balaguer said that any revolutionary process must be able to form women and men with solidarity as their major value.
The Cuban official also said that the Venezuelan Revolution, headed by Chavez, opened a new historic chapter in Latin America and the Caribbean, which was not conceived by U.S. imperialism. Latin America owes a lot to Chavez, he said as he pointed to the possibility of regional integration.
Jose Ramon Balaguer participated at the 3rd Congress of Venezuela’s Socialist United Party (PSUV), which was held in Caracas.
- Entrevista exclusiva con Julio Muriente Presidente del Movimieno Independentista Hoctosiano de Puerto Rico
- Propuestas para Construir Hoteles para el desarrollo del Turismo en Cuba
- El Movimiento Cubano por la Paz agurmenta sobre la recientes elecciones en Estados Unidos
- Postales de América 30-03-17
- Cuba y la OMS
- Secciona en la Habana 1er Taller de Informatica y Comunicaciones
- Máximo: 19729
- Ayer: 4393
- Hoy: 3693
- En Línea: 170
- Total: 2947220