Miranda, July 31 (RHC) –- Communist Party Central Committee member and head of its International Relations Department, Jose Ramon Balaguer, told a group of Cuban doctors that they should feel satisfied for their contribution to the consolidation of the Bolivarian Revolution.
“Your work for the benefit of the Venezuelan people will have humanitarian feelings prevail in the future and among all,” said Balaguer after a tour of Venezuela’s National Medical Genetic Center in the state of Miranda.
Accompanied by Victor Gaute Head of the Office in charge of internationalist missions and by Roberto Gonzalez, head of the Cuban Medical Mission, Balaguer said that any revolutionary process must be able to form women and men with solidarity as their major value.
The Cuban official also said that the Venezuelan Revolution, headed by Chavez, opened a new historic chapter in Latin America and the Caribbean, which was not conceived by U.S. imperialism. Latin America owes a lot to Chavez, he said as he pointed to the possibility of regional integration.
Jose Ramon Balaguer participated at the 3rd Congress of Venezuela’s Socialist United Party (PSUV), which was held in Caracas.
- Postales de América 24-05-17
- Otorga la OSPAAAL Orden de la Solidaridad postmortem a Agostinho Neto
- Se efectúa en la Habana VI encuentro de Voces Populares
- Presenta El Grupo de Empresas de la Industria Sideromecánica en EXPOCUBA diversos materiales y equipos de construcción
- En Cuba 2da Edición de Cine Europeo
- Postales de América 23-05-17
- Máximo: 19729
- Ayer: 4758
- Hoy: 2120
- En Línea: 171
- Total: 3188670