The Cuban Culture Ministry has prepared a wide gamut of activities to celebrate another anniversary of the triumph of the Cuban Revolution all over the island.
The programming has reportedly been designed to satisfy tastes, preferences and needs of all types of audiences, including a diversity of cultural forms and expressions, recreational, patrimonial, historical and patriotic activities nationwide.
They include big concerts, performances by the Cuban National Ballet Company, children’s choirs, popular celebrations and parties. In late December and early January soloists and popular bands will have concerts in 168 municipalities. On December 29th all of the country’s concert bands will play at the same time to celebrate the New Year and the victory of the 1959 Revolution.
Children will also enjoy children’s choir performances in all provinces and municipalities in a concert titled “Singing to Life” in culture houses, theaters, movie theaters, parks and squares. Film screenings, comedy shows and contemporary, folk and popular dance shows also included in the program, as well as poetry and music concerts and recitals.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- North Africa COVID cases plummeting after summer spike
- Venezuela accuses U.S. of attacking Banco de Venezuela
- Vietnamese President will pay tribute to historic leader of Cuban Revolution
- Diaz-Canel: A revitalized and democratized UN should play a leading role in addressing the world's multiple crises
- Cuban president addresses United Nations Food System Summit