Santo Domingo, January 29 (RHC)--The Dominican Republic announced that the dialogue between representatives of the Venezuelan government and the opposition resumes on Monday at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Santo Domingo.
Dominican Foreign Minister Miguel Vargas made the announcement in a press release and said that both parties had confirmed their attendance to the meeting.
Vargas also said that the opposition delegation had already arrived in the country, as well as representatives of Chile and Nicaragua and the former president of the Spanish government, José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero.
The delegates of the Venezuelan government, and representatives of Bolivia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines will also join the negotiating table, Vargas added.
The meeting will be the fifth round of negotiations promoted by Dominican President Danilo President Medina, which began on September 13, 2017.