Ramallah, July 1 (RHC)-- Israeli forces raided and destroyed Palestinian homes in the occupied West Bank during a search for suspects behind the alleged murder of three Israeli teens. According to reports, the Israeli soldiers demolished two homes belonging to the alleged suspects on Monday.
The move came after the bodies of the alleged missing Israeli teenagers were found in a field near the village of Hilhul, north of the city of Hebron. The Tel Aviv regime claims the Palestinian resistance movement, Hamas, is responsible for the death of the teens. Hamas said later in the day that if the Tel Aviv regime uses the case as an excuse to act against Palestinians, it will face its repercussions.
Israeli forces have killed several Palestinians and arrested hundreds of others, including Hamas members and lawmakers, as part of the military operations purportedly in search of the three settlers, whom Israel claims went missing in al-Khalil on June 12th.
Hamas had earlier denied involvement in the alleged disappearance of the teens. The resistance movement had said Israel is trying to sabotage the recent reconciliation accord reached between the Palestinian factions of Hamas and Fatah, which led to the formation of the Palestinian national unity government last month.