Havana, April 15 (RHC) – The 9th International Workshop on Renewable Energy will take place in the renowned Varadero tourist Center, western Matanzas province, April 22nd to the 25th in a further effort to promote sustainable energy and social and economic development.
Representatives from 14 nations will attend the forum, whose agenda includes issues such as water supply, the environment, local development of renewable energy sources; education, culture and information on sustainable energy, among others.
The Kawama Hotel, in Varadero, will host the forum, in which participants will also address South-South cooperation, and South-North-South initiatives to develop renewable sources and associated technology, with emphasis on Latin America.
Cuban experts will present the potential and achievements of the island in the field of renewable energy and will take participants on tours of different local projects related to the use of biogas, solar and wind energy.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- Bolivia denounces 36 more involved in 2019 coup against Evo Morales
- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel speaks at the commemoration of the start of Mexico's war of independence
- North Africa COVID cases plummeting after summer spike
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao to run for president of the Philippines in 2022
- Cuba will seek recognition of its anti-viral vaccines at WHO on Thursday