Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Ninth Congress of Microbiology and Parasitology began Monday in Cuba with delgates from more than 150 nations.... More
Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes wo... More
Varadero, December 4 (RHC/Prensa Latina)-- The challenge of safe foods based on biotechnology are the focus of debates during Biotechnology Havana 2017, that be... More
Havana, November 17 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics concluded Friday in Havana after three days of intense exchanges between Cuban and foreig... More
The Region of the Americas is a leader in vaccinating pregnant women against influenza, a public health problem that for future mothers, newborns, and other hig... More
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 2975
- online: 130
- total: 4377097