Under the slogan “A Perfect Marriage between Intelligent Music Genre”, several Old Havana stages are hosting the 6th Leo Brouwer Chamber Music Festival.
Dedicated to the 75th birthday of renowned Cuban musician and orchestra conductor, Leo Brouwer, the Minor Basilica of San Francis of Assisi Concert Hall, the Martí Theater, and other stages are hosting concerts, national and world premieres, talks, master classes, movie and video-art screenings, flash mobs, jam sessions, tributes to artists and institutions, CD, book and music score launches and sales.
For the first time in Cuba, the Leo Brouwer Festival’s program has the so called White Nights, including flamenco, jazz, troubadour’s music, “rumba”, “son”, comedy and the so called Cello Plus, the longest cello concert.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 2096
- online: 135
- total: 6042928