Under the slogan “A Perfect Marriage between Intelligent Music Genre”, several Old Havana stages are hosting the 6th Leo Brouwer Chamber Music Festival.
Dedicated to the 75th birthday of renowned Cuban musician and orchestra conductor, Leo Brouwer, the Minor Basilica of San Francis of Assisi Concert Hall, the Martí Theater, and other stages are hosting concerts, national and world premieres, talks, master classes, movie and video-art screenings, flash mobs, jam sessions, tributes to artists and institutions, CD, book and music score launches and sales.
For the first time in Cuba, the Leo Brouwer Festival’s program has the so called White Nights, including flamenco, jazz, troubadour’s music, “rumba”, “son”, comedy and the so called Cello Plus, the longest cello concert.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 1264
- online: 96
- total: 5552380