Jan 17, -- Artemisa won 5-1 to Mayabeque and Las Tunas 3-1 to Matanzas and went on to command the rise of Cuban football tournament that gives two tickets to the National Championship, which starts the 25th of this month, with the presence of 10 selections on five stadiums in the country.
Artemisa leads Group A with 6 points, escorted by Granma and Santiago de Cuba with three, while Las Tunas leads Group B with four points, followed by the Isla de la Juventud and Sancti Spiritus with two.
This Saturday is the last day of qualifying, and the venue of Jatibonico city will host Santiago de Cuba vs. Artemisa from 9.30 am. followed by the last-place Mayabeque and Granma clash at 3 pm.
Meanwhile, in the city of Sancti Spiritus, from 9.30 am., will bump Las Tunas and Isla de la Juventud, while Matanzas and the locals will rival in the afternoon.
The first two of each key will then face crosswise on Monday and winners will qualify for the National Championship.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 1006
- online: 118
- total: 5760371