Barranquilla, July 23 (RHC)-- With 18 gold, 16 silver and 12 bronze medals, the Cuban delegation climbed to third position in the medal table of the XXIII Central American and Caribbean Games, taking place in Barranquilla, and the sub-districts of Cali and Bogotá in Colombia.
Preceding Cuba are Mexico (32-29-29) and Colombia (27-18-19), respectively.
The Cubans climbed from fourth to third place on Sunday, the fourth day of competitions -- with 13 gold, 10 silver and six bronze medals. Venezuela (7-10-19), Puerto Rico (4-5-5), Dominican Republic (3-7-12), Trinidad and Tobago (3-1-2), Jamaica (3-0-1), Guatemala (2-8-8) and Bahamas (2-1-0) are the nations that follow Cuba in that order and the only ones that gained at least one title.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2326
- online: 104
- total: 6039513