Washington, July 16 (RHC)-- The U.S. Republican Party is expected to formally endorse Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Members of the Republican National Convention platform committee successfully petitioned to have language calling for the wall added to the platform text.
The proposal has sparked significant opposition across the United States. Experts have also cast doubt on the overall feasibility of Trump’s border wall.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3080
- today: 994
- online: 96
- total: 6362647