Washington, July 16 (RHC)-- The U.S. Republican Party is expected to formally endorse Donald Trump’s proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Members of the Republican National Convention platform committee successfully petitioned to have language calling for the wall added to the platform text.
The proposal has sparked significant opposition across the United States. Experts have also cast doubt on the overall feasibility of Trump’s border wall.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 16
- Puerto Rico: the struggle for independence continues
- 35th Jazz Plaza Festival well-underway, both in Havana and Santiago de Cuba
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #22
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 15
- Ricardo Alarcón: Recent anti-Cuba measures by the Trump Administration reflect complete failure of Washington's Cuba policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11605
- today: 6200
- online: 234
- total: 6993976