New York, September 7 (RHC)-- A New York Times analysis of Hillary Clinton’s fundraising schedule shows she raised $50 million at elite gatherings over the last two weeks of August --raising an average of $150,000 an hour.
This new fundraising record comes as Hillary Clinton held almost no news conferences in months. She has, however, attended a series of exclusive fundraising events in wealthy vacation enclaves including the Hamptons, Martha’s Vineyard and Beverly Hills.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 1802
- online: 150
- total: 6042634