Washington, October 27 (RHC)-- WikiLeaks is continuing to release more e-mails hacked from the account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta.
One newly-revealed e-mail shows how Clinton’s aides privately handled the controversy around her use of a private e-mail server while secretary of state.
When U.S. President Barack Obama was first questioned about the scandal last year, he replied that he learned of her private e-mail server through news reports. -Shortly after Obama made the comment, a top Clinton aide privately wrote to Podesta: "We need to clean this up -- he has emails from her -- they do not say state.gov."
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5523
- today: 2248
- online: 208
- total: 6643606