Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- Mexico’s Cemex, one of the world's largest cement producers, said they would “gladly” provide quotes for U.S. President Donald Trump’s highly contentious plan to expand the U.S.-Mexico border wall.
Cemex board chairman Rogelio Zambrano told Reforma that his company would provide an estimate for supplying cement to companies that end up working on the project. Trump reiterated earlier this week that he is committed to expanding the border wall, in order to prevent undocumented migrants and drugs from crossing through the borders.
A spokesman with the Mexican cement company said that if a client asks for a quote on materials, they will provide it. The offer has sparked widespread condemnation throughout Mexico.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9107
- today: 3865
- online: 264
- total: 7376435