New Orleans, April 12 (RHC)-- In the U.S. southern state of Louisiana, authorities are investigating fires at three Black churches over a period of 10 days, which they say are likely related, though no motive or suspect has been found thus far.
No deaths or injuries were reported in the blazes. The first fire occurred at the end of last month, and the two others last week -- all in the same community, about 30 minutes north of Lafayette, Louisiana. A fourth fire that occurred last Sunday at a predominantly white church in another part of Louisiana is also being investigated but is not believed to be connected.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4973
- online: 114
- total: 6651014