New Orleans, April 12 (RHC)-- In the U.S. southern state of Louisiana, authorities are investigating fires at three Black churches over a period of 10 days, which they say are likely related, though no motive or suspect has been found thus far.
No deaths or injuries were reported in the blazes. The first fire occurred at the end of last month, and the two others last week -- all in the same community, about 30 minutes north of Lafayette, Louisiana. A fourth fire that occurred last Sunday at a predominantly white church in another part of Louisiana is also being investigated but is not believed to be connected.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3002
- today: 2515
- online: 126
- total: 6284723