Washington, September 10 (RHC)-- U.S. President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he has fired his National Security Advisor John Bolton, saying that he has "disagreed with many of his suggestions."
Bolton has been a leading voice for regime change and U.S. interventionist policies in Venezuela, Iran and other countries around the world over policies that do not fit within U.S. interests.
“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump said in a tweet early Tuesday morning.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3543
- today: 3201
- online: 133
- total: 6394502