Beijing, May 22 (RHC)-- China and Russia have struck a landmark energy deal after 10 years of talks. The $400 billion, 30-year agreement will send gas from Siberia to China through a pipeline.
The pact is seen as a major setback for Western sanctions on Russia imposed during the Ukraine crisis, with Russia now sending its main export to one of the world’s largest energy markets.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.20
- Cuban diplomat unmasks US agents before EU Parliament
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #27
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 7667
- online: 203
- total: 7328219