Tel Aviv, June 18 (RHC)-- Israel continues mass arrests in the Occupied Territories as part of a crackdown following the kidnapping of three teenagers in the West Bank.
Israel says it detained more than 65 Palestinians overnight, including 50 freed in the 2011 prisoner swap deal for a captured Israeli solider.
The teens were kidnapped last week while hitchhiking from a Jewish settlement. No one has yet claimed responsibility.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 1453
- online: 125
- total: 5936276