Washington, July 9 (RHC)-- As the Palestinian Authority pleaded for international protection, the Barack Obama administration expressed support for Israel’s military operation in Gaza.
White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest spoke to reporters on Tuesday. He told journalists that Washington supports -- in his words -- "Israel’s right to defend itself."
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4049
- online: 148
- total: 6659916