Beijing, July 10 (Telam-RHC) -- China will encourage Argentina to be admitted to the emerging powers group BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India and China and South Africa), as well as Mexico, Indonesia and Australia, said a top official of the Chinese Foreign Office.
"The BRICS will favor the developing countries and the emerging markets under current circumstances, to strengthen its unity and collaboration capacity; among them contributing to the inclusion, opening and stability of the economy and world financing," said Li Baodong, deputy director-general of the Latin America and the Caribbean Department at the Chinese Foreign Office.
He said that "under this mechanism of unity through consultations, China will uphold an open attitude in the cooperation and the increase of BRICS members, in this case Argentina."
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2051
- online: 129
- total: 6066872