Lima, July 23 (Andina-RHC) – Representatives of the Central Reserve Bank (BCR) of Peru is expected to attend two high-level meetings of the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR), due to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, it was reported Tuesday.
Senior executives of the Peruvian Central Bank are set to take part in the trade bloc’s 20th working meeting of Financial Integration and the 15th session of its South American Council on Economy and Finance.
According to a resolution released by the BCR’s top board, the two high-profile gatherings will be carried out in Buenos Aires on Thursday and Friday.
Both meetings aim to undertake further joint efforts in core fields such as regional financial integration through the necessary follow-up of the work envisaged in this year’s agenda.
BCR’s Office of Information and Economic Analysis is charged of providing accurate data research and timely analysis to carry out and manage the monetary policy in the country.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3404
- online: 122
- total: 4935177