Caracas, October 29 (RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro reported on Tuesday that another criminal presumably involved in the murder of deputy Robert Serra turned himself in, bringing to three the number of people arrested thus far in the case.
Speaking at a ceremony in Caracas on ocassion of the ninth anniversary of declaring Venezuela free of illiteracy, Maduro denounced that the bloody murder of the young socialist deputy and his wife on October 1st was an action ordered and financed by Colombian paramilitary groups.
President Maduro accussed former Colombian President and current Senator Álvaro Uribe of being involved in the murder of Serra with the support of ultra-right wing Venezuelan sectors.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 591
- online: 166
- total: 3989467