Caracas, October 29 (RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro reported on Tuesday that another criminal presumably involved in the murder of deputy Robert Serra turned himself in, bringing to three the number of people arrested thus far in the case.
Speaking at a ceremony in Caracas on ocassion of the ninth anniversary of declaring Venezuela free of illiteracy, Maduro denounced that the bloody murder of the young socialist deputy and his wife on October 1st was an action ordered and financed by Colombian paramilitary groups.
President Maduro accussed former Colombian President and current Senator Álvaro Uribe of being involved in the murder of Serra with the support of ultra-right wing Venezuelan sectors.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1028
- online: 88
- total: 4843165