Abuja, December 1 (RHC)-- The militant group Boko Haram has carried out several attacks in Nigeria. Earlier today, a twin blast was reported in the area where dozens were killed in a market bombing last week.
The bombings follow an attack that killed at least 120 people on Friday at a mosque in the northern city of Kano. Scores were also reportedly killed on Saturday when Boko Haram fighters raided a town in Borno state.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2702
- online: 193
- total: 3851315