Abuja, December 1 (RHC)-- The militant group Boko Haram has carried out several attacks in Nigeria. Earlier today, a twin blast was reported in the area where dozens were killed in a market bombing last week.
The bombings follow an attack that killed at least 120 people on Friday at a mosque in the northern city of Kano. Scores were also reportedly killed on Saturday when Boko Haram fighters raided a town in Borno state.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2105
- online: 106
- total: 5148140