Islamabad, April 9 (Xinhua)-- Senior Pakistani Taliban leaders in a tribal region Thursday declared allegiance to the Islamic State, or Daesh, at a time when it is under attack in their former strongholds.
The Chief of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan in Bajaur tribal region, Maulana Abu Bakar and his deputy Qari Zahid, parted ways with the Taliban and joined Daesh, the Daesh spokesman for the region Shahidullah Shahid said.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1629
- online: 122
- total: 4843766