Islamabad, April 9 (Xinhua)-- Senior Pakistani Taliban leaders in a tribal region Thursday declared allegiance to the Islamic State, or Daesh, at a time when it is under attack in their former strongholds.
The Chief of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan in Bajaur tribal region, Maulana Abu Bakar and his deputy Qari Zahid, parted ways with the Taliban and joined Daesh, the Daesh spokesman for the region Shahidullah Shahid said.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3891
- online: 126
- total: 4369904