KABUL, April 13 (RHC) -- More than 20 security personnel had been killed, some of them beheaded by Taliban militants couple of days ago in Jarm district of Badakhshan province, 315 km northeast of Kabul.
The killings occurred during and after clashes between Taliban militants and Afghan security forces on Friday. Nine more Afghan soldiers were injured and several others were either captured or went missing.
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- RHC's national and international news stories
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlighted the efforts of Cuban diplomacy to defend the values of the Revolution in every scenario
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 4992
- online: 207
- total: 7368455