La Paz, April 27 (RHC-NNN)-- Bolivia is planning to use jet fighters to intercept drug traffickers across the border, Defense Ministry sources said.
The Bolivian Defense Ministry has already received offers from Brazil, China, Russia and Argentina.
"We need two flotillas of 10 aircraft each," Defense Minister Raymi Ferreira said. "We are talking about 20 jet fighters. We have already received five offers from Brazil, France, Russia and Argentina. However, it does not mean we will choose among them."
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11159
- today: 9503
- online: 184
- total: 7051033