Quito, October 13 (PL-RHC)-- A poll by Perfiles de Opinion research enterprise verified Monday that 63.4 of those questioned evaluate the work of Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa as positive.
According to the poll, the data to assess the work of Correa and Vice President Jorge Glas showed the president won 70.1 percent of public acceptance in Quito, and 58.7 percent in the coastal city of Guayaquil.
While 14.5 percent sees Correa's performance as very good, 48.9 percent, good; 30.5 bad and 6.1 percent, very bad.
The investigation questioned 620 people and the results were released Monday by radio, television and digital media. It revealed that Glas got a positive score of 61.9 per cent.
In Quito, the Ecuadorian vice president had a favorable rating of 65.1 percent of respondents, and 59.7 percent in the main port of Ecuador.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 390
- online: 64
- total: 4924693