Quito, October 13 (PL-RHC)-- A poll by Perfiles de Opinion research enterprise verified Monday that 63.4 of those questioned evaluate the work of Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa as positive.
According to the poll, the data to assess the work of Correa and Vice President Jorge Glas showed the president won 70.1 percent of public acceptance in Quito, and 58.7 percent in the coastal city of Guayaquil.
While 14.5 percent sees Correa's performance as very good, 48.9 percent, good; 30.5 bad and 6.1 percent, very bad.
The investigation questioned 620 people and the results were released Monday by radio, television and digital media. It revealed that Glas got a positive score of 61.9 per cent.
In Quito, the Ecuadorian vice president had a favorable rating of 65.1 percent of respondents, and 59.7 percent in the main port of Ecuador.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3865
- online: 185
- total: 3852478