La Paz, February 22 (RHC)-- The government and people of Bolivia still wait for the final results of the referendum held this Sunday to introduce reforms to the Constitution.
Although early scrutiny is showing a technical tie, government Vice President Álvaro García Linera says the situation may change in the coming hours, since the votes from overseas have not been reviewed yet.
The goal of the referendum is to assess the people's feelings about allowing President Evo Morales and the vice president to run in the elections of 2019, to continue the process of changes they have led for a decade.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3089
- today: 2883
- online: 134
- total: 5643510