La Paz, February 22 (RHC)-- The government and people of Bolivia still wait for the final results of the referendum held this Sunday to introduce reforms to the Constitution.
Although early scrutiny is showing a technical tie, government Vice President Álvaro García Linera says the situation may change in the coming hours, since the votes from overseas have not been reviewed yet.
The goal of the referendum is to assess the people's feelings about allowing President Evo Morales and the vice president to run in the elections of 2019, to continue the process of changes they have led for a decade.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Public debate on draft Constitution concludes
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3311
- today: 2109
- online: 124
- total: 5342351