La Paz, February 22 (RHC)-- The government and people of Bolivia still wait for the final results of the referendum held this Sunday to introduce reforms to the Constitution.
Although early scrutiny is showing a technical tie, government Vice President Álvaro García Linera says the situation may change in the coming hours, since the votes from overseas have not been reviewed yet.
The goal of the referendum is to assess the people's feelings about allowing President Evo Morales and the vice president to run in the elections of 2019, to continue the process of changes they have led for a decade.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3823
- today: 2386
- online: 127
- total: 6143537