Damascus, February 29 (RHC)-- Syrian government forces have managed to retake control of a strategic road in northern Syria in a new major advancement that paves the way for purging the northern city of Aleppo of the Takfiri Daesh terrorists.
The Syrian forces liberated Khanasir-Ithriya road in the southeast of Aleppo Province from Daesh on Monday, and are currently defusing the explosive devices planted by the terrorist group.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed the advance, adding that government forces engaged in battles with Daesh terrorists in the area.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 364
- online: 192
- total: 6998833