Caracas, Mar 2 (RHC) Venezuela begins today homage to the late President Hugo Chavez to celebrate his legacy three years after his death.
In a television interview, President Nicolas Maduro said they expect the arrival on March 5 of statesmen and social activists from around the world to honor the pioneer of the current process of changes.
President Maduro reminded his audience that Plan de la Patria 2013-2019, the guide for his socialist government to implement the national social changes, is Chavez's political testament, and a guideline for Venezuelan revolutionaries.
During the tributes to Hugo Chavez, Caracas will host cultural events, talks and forums with the people's power in Cuartel de la Montana, burial site of Chavez's remains.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 1041
- online: 113
- total: 5941545