Bratislava, March 9 (RHC)-- In Slovakia, an extreme right-wing party has made surprising gains in the elections, picking up 14 parliamentary seats.
The People’s Party-Our Slovakia is led by Marian Kotleba, known for his past ties to neo-Nazism, including his decision to wear a uniform modeled after the World War II-era militia of the Nazi-sponsored Slovak State. Slovakia takes over the presidency of the Council of the European Union in July.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 3604
- online: 143
- total: 4369617