Guatemala's former President Otto Perez Molina
Guatemala City, March 10 (RHC-teleSUR) -- A key witness confirmed Wednesday in court that Guatemala's former President Otto Perez Molina and Vice President Roxana Baldetti led the corruption ring that has shaken the country over the past year.
Baldetti's private secretary Juan Carlos Monzon confirmed the version given the day before by Guatemalan businessman Salvador Gonzalez, who the court considers the leader of the bribery scheme, but is now considering granting him protection as a key witness.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2162
- online: 111
- total: 6066983