Washington, May 9 (RHC)-- Presumptive U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump refused to rule out a bid to remove House Speaker Paul Ryan from his post as chair of the upcoming Republican convention.
Ryan, the nation’s most powerful elected Republican, has so far declined to endorse Trump. Speaking on the ABC television program This Week, Trump said the Republican Party does not necessarily have to unify for him to win.
Donald Trump also shifted his stance on economic issues over the weekend, saying the rich should pay more taxes. He also suggested the minimum wage is too low -- but said states should decide whether to increase wages.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3002
- today: 2515
- online: 126
- total: 6284723