Washington, May 11 (RHC)-- Donald Trump has moved to take over the financial apparatus of the Republican National Committee, despite tensions within the party over his role as the presumptive presidential nominee.
The Donald has said he needs up to $1.5 billion for the general election after pouring $40 million of his own money into the primaries. But Trump lacks his own fundraising infrastructure, and Republican mega-donors like the ultra-right wing Koch brothers have so far hedged at backing him.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4971
- online: 116
- total: 6651012